Are you a parent? If yes. Then how many kids do you have? Are you having one kid and you find it challenging to raise your single child? If yes, then with the help of this article, we are going to discuss how to raise two kids without any problems.
Moreover, in this, we would discuss raising two kids. Still, I am sure that single child parents would also be able to learn a lot of new parenting facts with the help of which they could raise their child with betterment and easily, although we will also discuss how is raising one kid different from raising two kids. So if you want to know about all such facts and want answers to many such questions then do follow this article till the end, for parents, it’s going to be a very knowledgeable one.
So without taking much time, let us start with our first question of this article.
How raising 1 kid different from 2 kids?
There is a lot of difference between raising 1 or 2 kids, let us have a look at all those differences first.
- The first and most crucial difference comes when parents have to buy something for their kid. So in the case of 1 kid, you would have to buy the thing for your only kid, while on the other hand in the case of 2 kids you would have to buy things for both of them and in that case you should have to buy the same type of things. Because if they found any difference in between those things then they would feel that you don’t like both of them equally and hence jealousy feature will start increasing between them, which could create problems in their coming life.
- The second difference in between raising one kid and two kids is that in the case of 1 kid, you need to have work on the liking and dis-likings of a single kid. While on the other hand, you need to work on the liking dis-likings of both the kids, which is a bit difficult task as compared to single kid parenting.
- The third difference is when you handle your one and only kid, you will find it easier as compared to handing two kids at a time. This is because, with your only kid, you would have to work lesser, while on the other hand, in the case of 2 kids, you would have to double the work.
So these are some of the main differences, which you will notice while raising a single child and two kids at a time.
Which one is better?
So our next question is which thing is better handing one kid or two kids at a time?
I want to say that there is a number of parents who have two or more kids than single-child parents. So if we find these questions answered by having a look at the birth rate, then we can say that having two kids is a better option.
Now let us have a look at some real facts, those are as follows-
- If you think the answer of above question based on work is done, then handling one kid is a better option as you would not have to do more work, while for two kids you would have to double the work.
- Here’s one fact that if you can handle both your kids without having and trouble and inculcate good things in them, then they would be able to live their life with each other easily and you will never face any problem.
If you are finding the answer to the above question, then I will say to you that it entirely depends upon you that how you handle your kids. If you are not able to handle it, then you would not be able to handle a single child also, and if you are good at handling, then you would be easily able to handle two or even more than two kids without any trouble.
What are the problems faced while raising two kids?
So at this point, we will discuss what are the problems that parents can face while raising two kids. Here are some of them-
- The first problem you will face is in the choices, as you may know, that it’s not possible that both of your kids will have the same choices.
- The second problems you would have to face while raising two kids are doing a lot of work, both mother and father would have to do work. Then only good raising of both the kids would be possible.
- The third problem you will face when both your kids are of different age, as both of your kid’s thinking would be different in that case. Moreover, both will study in different classes, so handing their school work will also be a massive target for you.
These were some of the problems that you can face while raising two kids; there are a lot more problems than you can face with two kids.
How to solve these problems faced while raising two kids?
Here are the suggestions with the help of which you can minimize the number of problems that you face while raising two kids.
- The first suggestion for you while raising two or more kids is to do all the work systematically. Like if you are going to buy something then make sure you buy for both of your kids and don’t make then feel jealous of each other based on things only.
- The second suggestion you should follow is to make both your kids to love each other. Don’t put any wrong things or let wrong things about their siblings in their mind. This will help you live long and hence, both your kids would be able to stay together forever.
- The third suggestion is to try to make time for both your kids. Make sure both mother and father can make some time for both your kids; this will help you in letting know about your kids easily.
- Another suggestion is to buy different toys for both of them so that they learn sharing.
- Buy matching clothes for your kids, there are different type of matching clothing like Twin Clothing, Sister Matching Clothing, Sister Brother Matching or Brother Matching, Couple Matching, Christmas Family Matching PJ’s. This way they feel bonded and it looks beautiful in pictures too.
Do you know if you can keep both your kids in a good way and raise them with good works and knowledge, then everyone from you would be able to live an enjoyable and stress-free life?