This policy is a part of our Terms of Service.
The information on this page is for educational purposes only and does not represent legal advice. Any and all uses of this information are the sole responsibility of the reader. If you have any specific questions, you should consult an attorney. This page may be updated on a regular basis.
The following are the requirements for sending notice of infringement and DMCA counter-notices to Fabhooks.com under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). We suggest, however, that you utilize our reporting form, which allows us to process notices more quickly and allows authorized parties to send notices with more convenience.
Please use our reporting form to report an infringement to Fabhooks.com. Please review the prerequisites below if you are unable to utilize the reporting form.
If you feel that material on or accessible through Fabhooks infringes on a copyright, you may send a notification of infringement to email@example.com, which must include the following information:
- Signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the intellectual property owner whose right is alleged to have been infringed upon — signatures can be submitted electronically by typing your name.
- identification of the allegedly infringed work in sufficient detail;
- Please give the URLs of each item you say is infringing to Fabhooks.com for identification of the allegedly infringing material on Fabhooks.com.
- Name of the intellectual property owner, and contact information for the notifier including name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- a declaration that the notifier believes the material is not allowed by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information provided in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the notifier is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- If you misrepresent that material is infringing, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees). Therefore, if you are not sure whether the material is infringing, please contact an attorney before submitting a notice to Fabhooks.com. Fraudulent or abusive notices may result in account termination or other legal consequences.
Fabhooks’s Designated Agent to Receive Notifications